Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Great Moment in Photoshopping History

Great Moment 2

Start with a subway map for Seoul, South Korea. Manhattan and London will not do.



Create a bogus legend using the various train line colors.
Add a clinical, generic diagram of female external gentalia. For some reason, I found this too 'in your face' for this blog so I'm leaving it out. Don't know why but when blogging I prefer my female gentalia obscurred with train lines.

Put them all together and you get a diagram of Basic Pussy Eating Techniques.


I know what you are thinking, is this really a great moment in photoshopping history? The results might not be great but what happened after it was posted was definitely great. I joked that it was available as a convenient, laminated card for only $19.99 and I got hundreds and hundreds of e-mails from people (men) desperately trying to buy one. I also got a whole bunch of t-shirt requests.

I used this image in How to Eat Pussy *or Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Cunnilingus But You Were Too Busy Picking the Hairs Out of Your Teeth to Ask

No comments:

Post a Comment