Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Glory Days - Books I Writed Part 6

More books from the box in my mom's attic.

Lawn Doctor in the 21st Century written by Bob Melonosky, funny science fiction

Lawn Doctor in the 21st Century, 1994 -- Dr. Chuck Chemlawnowitz, Ph.D. battles crabgrass and thatch armed only with his trusty raygun.


Tarzan and Paris Hilton written by Bob Melonosky, funny science fiction

Tarzan and Paris Hilton Do Vegas, 2004 -- Paris Hilton is along for the ride when Tarzan heads to Vegas for a showdown with Cheetah who has gone pimp turning Jane into a two-bit call girl while I prove once again that I can write a book without a single comma.

Waiter, There's a Fly in My Pussy written by Bob Melonosky, funny science fiction

Waiter, There's a Fly in My Pussy, 2000 -- A beautiful story about a girl and the arthropod she loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment