Monday, April 30, 2012

Glory Days - Books I Writed Part 7

More books from the box in my mom's attic.

C-3PO Takes a Wife or is it C-3P0 Takes a Wife written by Bob Melonosky, funny star wars
C-3PO Takes a Wife, 1994 -- After significant reprogramming and the addition of a few extra parts, mild-mannered C-3PO embraces the Barbarian lifestyle. George Lucas was kind enough to write the forward.


I Married a Gal WIth No Nipples written by Bob Melonosky
I Married A Gal With No Nipples, 2000 -- A moving tale of an illegal alien that is forced to bottle feed her offspring. Made into a movie starring Mike Myers that went straight to video, I still get an occasional residual check.


Nancy Goes Too Far written by Bob Melonosky, funny Ronald Reagan
Nancy Goes Too Far, 1993 --When Ronald sees Arnold's economics trickling down Nancy's thigh, he goes all Irancontra on his ass.


No comments:

Post a Comment