Monday, July 22, 2013

Directions from Kourtney Kardashian's Right Nipple to her Left Nipple

Kourtney Kardashian's large milk-filled breasts, nipples and veins, google maps

The other day I got lost traveling from Kourtney Kardashian's right nipple to her left nipple.  Don't laugh.  When traveling by tongue, there are a whole lot of confusing intersections and turns.  Thank Google for Google Maps!

Here's a helpful closeup. I think I got lost when I hung a left at that large pulsating vein instead of continuing straight onto the smaller arterial connection.

google maps directions to Kourtney Kardashian's left nipple from her right nipple

And because I know you will ask, here's a really big version you can use for "medicinal purposes."

Close-up Kourtney Kardashian's big milk-filled breasts, nipples and veins

No comments:

Post a Comment