Tuesday, July 13, 2010

George Steinbrenner - May You Burn in Hell...

funny George Steinbrenner, dead George Steinbrenner egomaniac That image up there that I created years ago summarizes my feelings about George Steinbrenner III. If you are a Yankee hater, it's worth clicking on it so you can read all the little type.

Yes, I stole the World War I helmet from NY Daily News cartoonist Bill Gallo, and I stole the Patton missive idea from Mike Francesa, a talk show host on WFAN, New York, but the Dr. Evil outfit is all me.

I have this picture in my head. It's the first Dead George Steinbrenner Joke.

George Steinbrenner gets to the pearly gates and is met by a bearded St. Peter and a bearded Jesus Christ.

Jesus says, "We'll forget all about the lying, cheating, envy, avarice, greed, pridefulness and adultery but you will have to grow a beard to get into heaven. Sorry, but it is the rule."

"Never!" bellowed an outraged Steinbrenner.

So, George Steinbrenner is burning in hell.

I know Johnny Damon laughed.

Here's another image of George Steinbrenner I created for a bit that never was.

I had discovered the liquify tool in Photoshop and started playing with images of Barry Bonds. The visuals were cool but the writing was not funny, so I let it die.

No comments:

Post a Comment