Friday, April 26, 2013

I Invent a New Game at Work - Day 5 - Game Over!

game over

It's over. Kelly Clarkson completed her second encore and has waddled off to the bottomless buffet. The guy that cleans the men's room has replaced the battered and broken pink thing in the urinal with a brand new one.


Time to begin a new.

Another great thing about the game is that you don't need a ball, you don't even need two balls, you just need a full bladder, focus and good aim. No referees, no timekeepers, no coaches, just the guy that cleans the men's room and you. Speaking of the guy that cleans the men's room I discovered an interesting fact during my extensive research on the internet that took five minutes.


The guy doesn't replace the whole thing in the urinal. He has to remove the crumbling old urinal cake and insert a new cake into the white, netty thing. I find this gross. I'm sure the guy wears gloves and is extra careful but yuck.

Back to the game.  Please feel free to play the game where you work. I put up some flyers and I'm planning to start a young professionals league.  Just imagine the boys in Shipping facing off against the suits in Marketing. Fun times, I'll take plenty of photos.

Never fear the pink splatter

Remember, never fear the pink splatter.

No comments:

Post a Comment