Monday, November 4, 2013

Throwback Thursday - Half Hollow Hills High School East Computer Club

Half Hollow Hills High School East Computer Club Trek73

I'm the rugged looking guy strategically positioned behind the only female member of the Computer Club.

Back in 10th grade, I was able to program a working version of TREK73 in BASIC that we all played on the teletype machines. I remember that typing the number 4 armed the photon torpedos. Then you were able to choose a number between 1-10 for intensity but don't deplete your dilithium crystals or you were a floating chunk of cosmic debris.

The suspense as you waited for the teletype machine to type out your opponent's response was spine tingling. After days of intense gameplay, winning felt like scoring the winning touchdown, probably.

Because I was the best programmer in the club I got to date Gina and eventually we engaged in sexual intercourse. She told me that my love making was like an endless loop that caused her entire system to become unresponsive.

Bill Gates got nothing on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment