Monday, May 3, 2010

Sarah Palin, Juicy Girl

An actual headline in the New York Times, Sarah Palin, Juicy Girl.


Sarah Palin not wearing her wedding band. Sarah Palin juicy and on the prowl.Not a headline I ever expected to see in the New York Times. Sarah Palin juicy? Not likely. Sarah Palin a girl? Not in 40 years.

Juicy?

Hard, desiccated, dried-up, unmoistened, sapless, dusty, shriveled, barren (between the ears not between the legs), all good words to describe Sarah -- but juicy?


Turns out that the Quitter from Wasilla (copyright pending) is wearing Juicy Girl Couture sunglasses. Sunglasses, according to the Times, that are favored by 13 year old girls. I went to their website and found the exact pair that Mrs. Palin was wearing.

It has a heart shaped cut-out on the right earpiece. How precious! And it says Juicy Girl on the outside and "Eat cake wear juicy girl" on the inside of the earpieces. Strange words to be pressed up against the temple of the almost VP of the USA. And what 13 year old girl is wearing $98 sunglasses? Other than the Palins, obviously they can afford to pay $98,000 for a pair of sunglasses for one of their kids.

Sarah Palin naked fingerThe brief article went on to say, and I quote, "And for those who are interested in such things, the former governor was not wearing her wedding band."

Sarah Palin on the prowl!!!

At a Philadelphia Phillies game.


With her two daughters. Looks like Grover Cleveland Alexander has taken the bait!

Do you think that Juicy Girl was maybe retaining fluid and had swollen fingers or is there trouble in paradise? If I was a dried-up, old cougar prowling around the ballpark in search of some young sprinkbok like Jason Werth or a heavily muscled wildebeest like Ryan Howard, I would not have two of my extensive litter in tow.

Lots More Sarah Palin

Sarah was one of my Ball Busting Beauties of Conservatism

I talk about the party when I went teabagging with Sarah Palin

I had a whole website devoted to Sarah Palin during the presidential election - AndTheOtherisaDog.com

18 comments:

  1. Bobby,

    I was wondering why my body was spinning in my grave...

    I wouldn't bang Bristol Palin with Ann Coulter's dick and I wouldn't bang Sarah Palin's cold, 60-grit vag with mine -- even with all the oil floating in the Gulf of Mexico for lube.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bill,

    Get a hold of your rage there my brother, but I don't blame you I feel the same about the Palins and don't get me started with Anne fucking Coulter. That stupid excuse for a woman that spews nothing but hatred and stereotype that feeds all the stupid racist ideologies.

    Virginia.

    Bob,

    Hi.

    Virginia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bill,

    "Drill, baby, drill!" screamed Governor Palin, her ankles pressed up near her Juicy Girl Couture sunglasses, as my shaft penetrated the thick, outer crust.

    Just a few inches more and I would be through the accumulation of sediment and I could begin my exploratory excursions into the deep, productive crevasse.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  4. Virginia!

    Thanks for the comment!

    I hope you washed your hands before returning to work. I just dropped a couple of teflon encrusted beauties off at the pool.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  5. What about Hate Fucking?

    It'd be great
    Friend: 'I hate the Republicans, I hate Palin'
    Me: 'Well, I Hate Fucked Her and gave her a Cleveland Steamer while she yelled 'drill baby drill'

    Great blog btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alpha Za,

    Thanks for the comment!

    I'm all for the hatefuck -- as long as its consensual, Bristol wears a plaid, Catholic schoolgirl skirt, Mom gives me a rusty trombone while I provide the corn and black bean salsa, and a whimpering Todd has to watch.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bobby,

    No hard feelings, but the word down here is that the only thing Todd Palin can do is watch. All that snowmobiling takes a toll.

    Also, the vibrations turn your sperm into coconut creme.

    I think Karl Rove has fathered the last 3 or 4.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bill,

    That would explain all her pent-up hatred.

    Too bad Bristol didn't inherit some of Karl Rove's brains. Looks like she only got his fat ass genes. Girl has to cut down on the caribou sausages.

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're all sick in the head. No, really, you are. Quite perverted, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Anonymous,

    Thanks for the comment!

    You mean we're all perverted/sickinthehead in a wholesomey good, let's all jump into the pool naked, kind of way, right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bobby,

    Pay no heed to those pandering prudes of prolongated priggishness!!!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  12. i like this blog and thank you for nice post...
    We provide exclusive access to top grade independent film projects and producers.
    just visit-http://www.gomarkets.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  13. very nice and cute information, let me start to learn it.
    We provide exclusive access to top grade independent film projects and producers.
    just visit-http://www.gomarkets.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Dolon,

    Two comments in a row! Righteous!

    Can I send you my screenplay?

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your blog is disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  16. GeezLouise, 'men'. You reeeeelly think you're gonna git away withis after you croak?? Doesn't Jesus have something to say about dastardly dissent when we A-L-L upNdie? Or howsabout the firey Purgatory we A-L-L gotta face depending on how much filth we spewed-out?? Precisely how deep we go... or the Abyss o'Misery. Your choice, dudes. Your demise. God bless you. Meet me Upstairs, brudda.

    ReplyDelete
  17. If you want to see Sarah Palin in various states of undress, go here:

    http://xhamster.com/photos/gallery/2173744/sarah_palin.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dear Anon,

    Thanks for the comment!

    bob

    ReplyDelete