Tuesday, March 25, 2014

It's Ruin a Childrens Book Day Over on Twitter #RuinAChildrensBook

What you're missing on Twitter because you don't follow me.  Thanks to the 18 followers I do have.  You are the best and most desperate people I don't really know.

#RuinAChildrensBook

 
ruin a children's book green eggs and salmonella
Green Eggs and Salmonella 


ruin a children's book the very horny caterpillar
The Very Horny Caterpillar 



ruin a children's book How the Grinch Stole My Virginity
How the Grinch Stole My Virginity By Cindy Lou Who


I'll add more if my boss stops checking up on me.

 A new one...

Where are the White Women At?
Brown Bear, Brown Bear, Where are the White Women At?


One more...

Winnie-The-Poo


Slow day at work...
The Giving a Handjob Tree


Last one, I promise...

If You Give a Mouse Some Nookie

No comments:

Post a Comment