Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Got Your Cheese Right Here!

Who Moved My Cheese?

Who Moved My Cheese funny I got your cheese right here

My boss, who is always 15 years behind the curve, finally made us read the book Who Moved My Cheese? 

It's a story about two whiny, frightened little human employees that learn a valuable lesson in proper subordination from two brave, ass-kissing mice.  The moral of the story?

Work hard and stop complaining and maybe you'll keep your job.

Be more like happy mice in a maze, less like human beings in cubicles.

Often Corporate America hands out these books to employees before they lay them off.

At my job it's way less dramatic.  We're consolidating from three floors to two floors so everybody is going to have a lot less space -- except the bosses.

There's a good story about this stupid book here.

No comments:

Post a Comment