Monday, October 28, 2013

The Week in Alba - 10/28/13

Jessica Alba selfie hot


My weekly recap of The Daily Mail's obsession with Jessica Alba.

The Week in Alba

Here are this week's scintillating scotoma of Jessica Alba articles:
Oct 21: Jessica Alba pops into her Santa Monica office with her bra on display
Oct 24: Make-up free Jessica Alba carries green juice and tea
Oct. 24: Jessica Alba blends masculine styling with on trendy accessories
Oct. 25: Jessica Alba stuns at fashion event in Los Angeles
Oct. 25: Jessica Alba wows in white flirty dress with silver and nude stilettos for fashion event honoring the best dressed celebs
Oct. 26: Trendsetter Jessica Alba is joined by similarly-dressed gal pals
Oct. 27: Jessica Alba heads to party armed with gift-wrapped diaper cake

Another seven articles this week as Jessica spends time out in public without her daughters.  I have a question.  If I invited Jessica Alba to my birthday party, do you think she would show up with a gift-wrapped diaper cake?

Jessica Alba jumping out of a cake, a diaper cake

Because I would really like to get one of those cakes for my birthday and I would really, really like to pose for a photo with Jessica and a diaper cake.  I'm going to invite her, maybe she's a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment