Monday, April 13, 2009

Ridiculously Big Pants Revisited

I apologize for not knowing that Prince Fielder's pants are almost as big as C.C. Sabathia's pants. Imagine my shame when I turned on the Milwaukee Brewer's game and got to see Mr. Fielder holding a runner on. Pants so loose that they literally hang from his ass cheeks showing no knees, calves or cankles. Clearly, I am old, out of touch and yearning for my old polyester skintights.

It has been brought to my attention by a close friend too cowardly to leave an actual blog comment that I am spending entirely too much time on man butt and not enough on woman butt. I pointed out to him that woman butt on baseball telecasts has always been in short supply. We get the occasional pretty face in a pink Yankee cap and we do get the "accidental" boobs bursting out of various "Official Outerwear of MLB," but butts are never seen. I kindly directed him to woman's tennis.

Now, while I am secure enough in my manliness to photoshop a man's butt, I have decided that this will be my last post about C.C.'s big pants until they become newsworthy. I envision a line drive hit back through the box where the ball gets lost in one of the bottomless folds of the "never to be mentioned again" pants. But before we go...
I have done a little experiment for the marketing guys in the Yankee front office.
I have to admit that its harder to see than I thought it would be. It's a large canvas but maybe it's the wrong logo. For you old timers, it reminded me some of Andy Messersmith of the Atlanta Braves.



No comments:

Post a Comment