Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Isle of Misfit Sex Toys


Hermey and Rudolph rode the little iceberg through the night until they got to a strange and desolate island. "This looks like the just the place for a couple of misfits," said Hermey.
But they were not alone. Soon, Benny introduced himself. "Hi, I'm Benny and this is the Isle of Misfit Sex Toys," he said. Hermey was confused and asked, "Why are you a misfit?"

"I'm a pair of ben wah cubes and no little girl wants to play with a pair of ben wah cubes," Benny replied sadly. "I'm a misfit."

Gary Glitter was next . "I'm body glitter that looks like herpes. No, little girl wants to wear me when she goes out dancing," he said. "I'm a misfit."



"No woman wants to wear me when they play either" said a sad Consuelo. "I'm a frumpy, Guatemalan maid costume. This island will always be my home."



UPDATE:

I had to remove the rest of the post because the content filter at work wouldn't let me visit my own blog -- too many bad words. It gets more disgusting and more funny, promise.


I moved the entire bit to UncleMelon.com.

5 comments:

  1. OK where is this island? I ooing send a nuke to destroy that island, and beg to God never be in a ship to this island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's nice to find a site you can trust. I like the privacy of shopping online, but you never know what sites are okay. Visit Adw69.com this site was recommended by a friend so I tried it. They provide a Anal Beads, Vibrating Penis Rings, Vibrating Panties at affordable price.Their service was great! I'm becoming a frequent shopper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool drawings, too bad that the end is not here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really amazing. You shared the best information .I like it

    ReplyDelete